POSITIONS: 1). Chief People Officer 2). Chief Equity and Achievement Officer 3). Chief Schools Officer 4). Chief Family Officer 5). Chief Operations Officer 6). Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Will remain posted until positions are filled
START DATE: To-be-determined
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS: For details of each position, please view the job description in each job posting on the Lorain City School's website at: https://www.applitrack.com/lorain/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Administration
HOW TO APPLY: To be considered for a position, qualified, interested candidates should visit the Lorain City Schools website at: www.lorainschools.org/apply . Follow the prompts to view the job postings and job descriptions and to complete/submit the online application along with a resume, reference letters, transcripts, license/certificate, etc.
DIRECT LINK TO THE APPLICATION PAGE: https://www.applitrack.com/lorain/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Administration
Additional Salary Information: Salary and benefit package will be determined at a later date
About Lorain City Schools:
“The International City” is the home of the Lorain City Titans. We are a district that will disrupt the status quo for 6,700 scholars across 15 campuses in Northeast Ohio, just outside of Cleveland. To do so, we will transform the way that we look at educating our scholars, performing as leaders, and inspiring as people, all while having fun doing it. Lorain City ...Schools is one of two districts in the state of Ohio who have been granted the authority to re-dream what is possible for our young people with the passing of House Bill 70. This house bill empowers the CEO to improve district practices and operate with a level of urgency and purpose that is unique to traditional public school systems across the country. The district’s academic improvement plan, The Lorain Promise, outlines the ambitious yet obtainable outlook for Lorain City Schools with bold statements about how we will operate as a district and a community. This innovative new direction for Titans, will not only change the way we look at public school education, but seeks to set the new standard for what is possible when we put our scholars first. To learn more about Lorain City Schools, please visit www.loraincityschools.org.
Our Shared Values:
Our Shared Values are the heart of our culture and the foundation of all of our work at Lorain City Schools, reflecting input from people across the community. They will shape who we are and how we work together to realize every scholar’s potential.
• Scholars First – Everything we do is focused on ensuring that students reach their full potential. We will honor the voices of our students and their families and support each other as champions of Lorain’s scholars, knowing that we all have their best interests at heart.
• One for All – Our differences as individuals strengthen our schools. We will focus on equity, work proactively to eliminate bias in our systems and procedures, and invest in effective strategies to ensure equal opportunity for all scholars and families.
• Experience Joy – Our schools will be places where all scholars and staff can pursue a love of learning with enthusiasm and optimism. We will lift each other up and celebrate our successes.
• Expect Excellence – We will hold high expectations for every student and staff member—and hold each other accountable to ensuring that every student succeeds.
• Collaborate with Integrity – We promise to be transparent, knowing that we can only get better if we work together—and are honest with each other. We will hold ourselves to the highest standards of personal behavior, including trust, honesty, fairness, and integrity.
• Take Pride – We value, honor and respect one another, our schools, and our community. We will work together to build schools where all adults look forward to coming to work and students are eager to learn.
Back to top
National Association of Secondary School Principals 1904 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1537 P: 703-860-0200